Friday, March 9, 2012

MAR. 9/2012 Take Time


I created a card today for my husband to give to an Officer (pastor) friend of ours. A get well card. I usually am not so hot about making cards (I would rather make a double page) but I was so proud of this one I did not want to give it away. I really hope he feels better and the card lets him know that we are thinking and praying for his recovery.

Here it is "Take Time" I pulled some newer Graphic 45 ~ ABC Primer Collection & some bits & pieces of other Grapic 45 papers, Core'dination's Kraft Core (Black & Red), Basic Grey Oxford Letters, and some embellishments. TFL (Barb - this one's for you :) )

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates