Friday, March 2, 2012

MAR. 2/2012 Photo Challenge


Wow I am such a bad blogger - My last post was in October. Where does the time go? It flies... FAST.
I have recently decided to participate in a daily photo challenge, which I hope will lead to a modified "Project Life" album and some fun 12x12 layouts. I saw that a couple of my scrappy friends, Vicki Boutin & Nic Howard were playing along and just decided to join in. This photo challenge can be found HERE. I think the routine of taking the photos, editing & journaling about them will be a good thing for me. My routine needs a boost. Here is the list of Prompts to interpret however you like and my first 2 photos.

March 1/2012 ~ The beauty of the bare trees in my backyard   "UP"

March2/2012 ~ My silly sweetheart of a Daughter. "FRUIT"
If you want to play along... don't forget to post your photos on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM,  Your BLOG & anywhere else you might like to share.
Have fun taking photos & being creative. 

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates