Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MAR. 14/2012 ~ Spring Robin Wall Hanging


I have to admit I have a pinteresting problem...
So many inspiring photos, quotes, recipes & crafty things. I want to make them all.
Today I decided to do just that - make something.
Not for the store, not as a class & not a card or scrapbook page.
A wall hanging... A Spring wall hanging with an inspirational touch, for my friend.
A woman who is always an encouraging, prayer warrior & someone who has recently lost her Mom.
I scanned through PINTEREST as I spoke on the phone to another favourite crafty person & just about jumped out of my chair when I saw this canvas or plaque, with a bird sillouette & a quote cut out of sheet music, ``It is Well with my Soul``.
While still on the phone I dug out my favourite bird paper (by K & Company) & a canvas. I painted the edges & looked at the paper. Do I just mount it or do something else????
Something else FOR SURE!
I rushed to Lens Mills looking for moss or shredded wood & little robin's eggs. I came home &  broke
out the Xacto knife. I glued & layered, layered & glued & this is what came to be...
I think I have to go & purchase more of this paper so I can make more of these. TFL

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates