Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mmmmm - It Glitters


My friends know that I have a little problem with glitter, ok not as bad as inking, but still I love a little bling on my projects. I have stickles, gems & loose glitter to last me a lifetime plus really expensive glittering tape I can't use because it makes my throat close up. Stupid Allergies.
Anyhow I have been trying to find a fun, easy way to use my loose glitter up. I took a page from the book of Martha (as well as 24 great glitter pots). I found a sweet little graphic which I turned to grayscale, lightened it and printed it on cardstock. I then painted each area of the graphic with clear glue and sprinkled with glitter. SHAKE, TAP & SNAP and a beautiful card appeared. I think I like it better in real life - the glitter creates a bit of a glare. TFL

Products Use: Pink Cardstock (Prism), Green Gingham (October Afternoon), White Cardstock (WW Treasures), Graphic (Word), Glitter (Martha Stewart), Glue (Aleen's Clear Tacky Glue),Clear Stamp (Fiskars)

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates