Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hero Worship - Ella Fun


Here is my entry for week 5's sketch from the Ella Publishing Blog. It is an older layout but when I saw the sketch I knew this was the layout. It celebrates all those guys in our lives who take on that wonderful hero title ~ Daddy. Thanks for looking.
Products Used: Kraft Cardstock (Bazzill), Fatherhood Stickers (97%Complete), Patterned papers (Basic Grey), Ghost Stars (Heidi Swapp), Brown Journaling Pen (Zig), Vintage Photo (Drestress Ink)
Here is the Week #5 Sketch - Try It yourself

2 comments:

Leah on February 18, 2010 at 12:32 AM said...

Hi Kimberly:
I love the colors in your layout. I do not have Nik's book but now I am going to have to go have a look. Thanks for the tip. Thanks for checking out my LO. Love the glitter card. Amazing. It is nice to hear from a fellow Canadian.

wendy smedley on February 20, 2010 at 10:33 AM said...

Lovely layout-thanks for playing at Ella

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates