Friday, February 26, 2010

Check Out These Eyes


I have to admit this week has been a great scrapping week. 4 layouts done like dinner. I have to continue working on classes for the store but I am so happy just to scrap for me. I love flowers and the little girls in my life give me a great excuse to use them + a little bling too. Here is one of my nieces. She is so sweet and charming to boot. How could you ever say no to those eyes. She loves having her picture taken. She has to see herself right away. She is both beautiful outside as well as inside. TFL
I had to take this one with my camera and the colour is still funny. I don't know... I think I might need some professional photography lighting help or a new scanner. LOL!

Products used: Grandma's Christmas Soup paper line (Jillibean Soup), Calendar Sprouts (Jillibean Soup), Brown Bean Alpha Bean(Jillibean Soup), Captivating Chip Alpha (Pink Paislee),Brown cardstock (Prism), Flowers (Prism, Queen & Co?) Buttons (Buttons Galore), Gems (Kaiser Craft), Metal embellishment (Making Memories)

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates