Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birds of a Feather


Today has been a fun day. I completed a page from this Christmas - what a concept. I was also able to help out a Friend with her scrapbooking class instructions, coming to a computer near you. And I enjoyed homemade Banana bread hot out of the oven. Home baking makes any day good. Here is the layout I finished today.
Sorry the picture is kind of fuzzy. I think my scanner is fried. TFL

Products Used: French Roast Brown, Vanilla Cream, Jenny Bowlin Dot (Core'Dinations), Pinch Christmas Cheer, Fozen Crab Meat, Corrigated Alphas (Jillibean Soup), Ducks In a Row Journaling Spot (October Afternoon) Martha Stewart Punch, Zig Chocolate Journaling Pen, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Computer Sub Titles,

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates