Friday, July 10, 2009

We Grow Together


I always kick off my yearly books with a family picture or a layout that has all four(five ~ Cricket the Cat) in it. Here is my starter page for 2008-2009. I love this family picture taken by our friend Brad, owner of Swanson Eyeimagine Photography. He did such a wonderful job for our entire family. If you check out his Portrait Gallery 2 you will see 4 hansome young men (all our boys). On this layout I hand-stitched my flourishes, they are kind of hard to see. I rolled the edges ot the 2 circles to show the red cardstock underneath and I didn't INK ANYTHING! You can get all of this great stuff at All About Scrapbooks & More in Woodstock ON. Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.

Products Used:
Bazzill - Mocha Divine, Core'Dinations ~ Scarlet, Cosmo Cricket ~ Early Bird-Apron Strings, Elements, Cardstock Stickers & Chipboard Stickers, Doodlebug Mini Brads ~ Bumblebee, Thickers~Playroom Chestnut, Making Memories ~Mini Shimmer Alpha, Brown School House

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates