Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer or Fall


I am typically a Fall girl. The colours, the cool breezes and the temperature. I have to admit that this summer the temp has been wonderful for me. But I am still a Fall Girl and lucky for me, my sister loves the Fall colours too. Here are 3 small canvas wall hangings I whipped together for her birthday & how I packaged it too. TFL.

Products Used: Sandylion PP ~ Dried Flowers, World Win Treasures - Butternut Orange & Natural, Basic Grey - Fusion (Burgundy), Bazzill - Mocha Divine, We R Memory Keepers ~ Fancy Eyelet, Twine & Brown Bag

6 comments:

Suz on July 14, 2009 at 12:48 PM said...

very pretty

Linda Beeson on July 14, 2009 at 1:46 PM said...

Wow, is that wonderful! I love working with fall colors too and these are going to be so cool on a wall. And, talk about cute packaging.

ellen s. on July 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM said...

they are beautiful!

Terri Davenport on July 14, 2009 at 3:21 PM said...

Cool project! Love the packaging too!

Marcie on July 15, 2009 at 1:34 AM said...

Very pretty wall hangings & love how you packaged them!

Marcie on July 15, 2009 at 1:34 AM said...

Love your wall hangings & how you packaged them up!

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates