Monday, June 22, 2009

My Sunshine


How I love to add flowers to my pages. This is a layout of my DD. I love these photos even if they are a couple of years old. I blanket stitched the brown cardstock and did a plain running stitch around the flower. I inked everything - of course. The buttons are all stitched on too.
Thanks for looking & let me know what you think.
~ Kim ~

Product List: Bazzill Cardstock- Mocha Divine, Core'Dinations Cardstock ~ February Gold, Scenic Route Patterned Paper ~ Grafton James St., American Crafts Brown Felt Thickers, Jillibean Soup ~ Minestrone Olive Oil, Kaiser Rhinestones ~ Deep Yellow, Flowers - Petaloo, Heidi Swapp, American Crafts & Prima, Buttons - Variety Unknown, DMC embrodery floss, Vintage Photo Distress ink, Dew Drop Brilliance ~ Coffee Bean.
(My Hubby was so happy ~ I didn't buy anything new for this page)

1 comments:

Liz Goldhawk on June 23, 2009 at 9:57 PM said...

love the pictures and all the flowers... the blanket stitching adds a great detail too!

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates