Sunday, July 29, 2012

JULY 29/2012 ~ Layouts to Share


I enjoyed a great page of the month class this past week and changed up the layout provided by BasicGrey (which did look great in real life). I had the  POTM club members challenge themselves to paint on their layouts. Nothing to radical to start just some simple distressing and lettering altering. Featuring the What's Up Collection here is DREAM.

I also have been playing around with some newer papers that have arrived in the store ~ All About Scrapbooks & More. Awesome & Fabulous by Simple Stories.  Great for teenagers.  I will have lots from these sets of papers. Here are the first of many, I'm sure.



 Let me know what you think & TFL

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates