Monday, August 27, 2012

Aug. 27/2012 - One Week To Go


I love summer but I am looking forward to the school year starting again. New challenges to face and things to do. Mostly I will like it because I won't hear "I'm Bored" as much. I have been catching up on last year's school photos (there are 5 layouts for this - Crazy I know). Here is the first of 5

Created with last year's the "ELEMENTARY" collection pack (gotta love a collection pack)
I also use watercolours and my favourite staple - Scenic Route Worn Grid - wow running low on this one. I even used the overlays, not something I use regularly.  Thanks  for looking & Let me know what you think. :)  Kim

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates