Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moments


Of course summer is a great time of year but fall is my favourite. As I have been trying (not as hard as I should) to complete all of last year's layouts, I am beginning to see a pattern. I take a huge amount of photos in the fall, a lot at Christmas and it gets less until the fall hits again. Out of all the school, Thanksgiving, birthday and Halloween layouts ~ so far 6 doubles & 8 singles ~ here is my favourite fall layout so far. We are heading out for a short vacation - picking up kids from camp & grandparents and hopefully I will be able to get some great SUMMER photos. Keeping up on this blogging thing is harder than it looks but I am finding it enjoyable. I hope you are enjoying my posts and work. Thanks for looking. Kimberly

Products Used:Please note that I used Walnut ink to make lettering a darker colour. Bazzill Cardstock ~ Bitter Chocolate, Core'Dinations ~ Olive, Kaiser ~ What A Hoot ~ Wise, Tim Holtz ~ Walnut & Antique Photo Distress Ink, Pink Paislee ~ Captivating Chipboard Alpha, We R Memory Keeper ~ Antique Brass Hardware, Zig Writer ~ Chocolate, Prima ~ Forever Flowers Mulberry Ivy Leaves, October Afternoon ~ Weathervine Stickers, Gazebo, Jillibean Soup ~ Twine ~ Kraft & Brown, Creative Cafe ~ Velvet Ric Rac, Studio G letter stamps

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates