Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sweet


Have you ever had a day when you are so stressed out that you think you might cry. Well yesterday was one of those days. People in the house sick and cranky and me trying to stay away from them. I have always found that crafting has a way of relaxing me more than anything else. Ed says it makes me truely happy.
I have, for quite some time now, been working on a scrapbook for my brother and his wife. It is all about my little niece. This page is the result of hiding away in my office yesterday. I think it turned out great. Isn't she sweet? Thanks for looking and let me know what you think. Kimberly
Products used: October Afternoon Cherry Hill line, Making Memories letters, Basic Grey Letters, Diamond Stickles, Doodlebug Sew East Rubons & a black marker.

1 comments:

Heather on August 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM said...

Love your layout with all those October Afternoon goodies and those photos are adorable!!

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates