Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome 2010


WOW! Almost 2 weeks into the new year and I think I am finally caught up at work. Newsletter is done and 2 layout classes are complete and tomorrow I get to work on Pazzles and a card class.

Here is the first class on the schedule for 2010

Let It SNOW.

Sorry it doesn't quite match up in the middle. These photos are older ~ I am ashamed to say that I don't have any current playing the snow photos for my kids. It is far too cold outside for me. I had fun painting and glittering the Maya Road snowflakes and the Core'dinations carstock goes perfectly with the Fancy Pants paper. I used Fiskars Upper Crest border punch and Quickuts Diesel Grand Cookie Cutter Alphabet. I think one thing that I am going to encourage my customers and students to do this year is journal. I find it very hard to do this on my pages and I think others have problems too. I think it will be a great scrapping year!

To sign up for this class head over to All About Scrapbooks & More BLOG and give us a call.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates