Friday, September 25, 2009

Computer Update



Well I thought I would update my blog and tell why I haven't posted lately.
The computer has been sick. It received some surgery and had it's RAM upgraded and can home. It brought home a mystery computer hospital thingy that makes it shut down every ten minutes or so......

See I was gone while it rebooted itself. It seems to be a process of elimination now. I unplug everything and start with one thing until I find the problem causing plug in.
Hope this ends soon.

Hey on a brighter note... Did you get your SCRAPBOOK AND CARDS TODAY?
Come and visit me at ALL ABOUT SCRAPBOOKS & MORE for your FREE magazine or click on the link above to download your free copy of this great Canadian Publication.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates