Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SEPT 7/11 Eye - Popping Colour


Today is so cold and wet out, I think I will share a double layout with you, full of crazy EYE - POPPIN' colour, as my DD puts it. I have to admit these are not colours I would normally choose, but they are her favourite and it is all about her grade 8 graduation.
This is my DD and her friend on the night of their Graduation. I used a page map for design inspiration (get your copy by clicking on link) & had a great time with my Cricut Expression and the Elegant Edges & CM Cheerful Seasons cartridges. I used Basic Grey's "Lauderdale" Collection. I hope this fun layout brightens your day today  TFL

Products Used: Bazzill White Cardstock, Basic Grey Lauderdale - Clear Water, Clam Bake, Soundwave, 12x12 Element Sticker, 12x12 Alpha Stickers, Variety Flowers, gems & brads

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates