Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MAY 3/11 ~ Celebrating My Mom This Week


My Mom is the best. She is always there to let me cry on her when life is getting to much, laugh with her when the cats do something crazy and let my joy out when my kids are fabulous.
She makes me my favourite dinner on my birthday. She laughs at the strange memories that pop into my head. She is my source of reason somedays.
She crafts with me and appreciates the work I do and sees it as my ministry. She spends hours making me crocheted flowers (I can't wait to get my hands on those) for my pages. She loves me no matter what, the good, the bad & the ugly too.
What more could I ask for?
Love you Mom!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates