Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feb 17, 2011 ~ Christmas Angels


I am slowly getting caught up on my pages. I am working on Christmas layouts right now and have decided that working with RED clothing is a real pain. Too many red's to match.
Anyhow... on Christmas Eve I was sooooooooo sick that I could not go to our Christmas Eve service. Ed took the kids while I stayed home, sad & alone :(
As tradition dictakes I took Christmas Eve photos of the kids and they were great about it.
To create my layout I picked my favourite Chocolate Brown cardstock, patterned paper, stickers, embellishment & ribbon. Here is the end result. Hope you like it :)
I pulled a lot of stuff from my stash. Here is the list
Products: Bazzill ~ Mocha Divine & Bazzill White Cardstock, Ruby Vintage Core'Dinations Cardstock,  Jillibean Soup ~ Christmas Chestnut Soup - Whole Cloves, Christmas Chestnut soup stickers, JB White corrigated alpha, JB Kraft Journaling Sprouts, LYB Christmas magic sheer snowflakes, Thickers Apartment -Chestnut, BoBunny Gems, & Ribbon  

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates